the true story behind linkin park

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=tVfIpkbXTbU

By the time you finished reading this historic article, hopefully the above youtube video would have finished buffering. It, of course, depends on how fast you read, and how crappy tour net connection is.

I enlighten you about one of the greatest bands of the modern times, Linkin Park. Linkin Park is such a great band. Everyone agrees right?

Yes, Lets take a look at how the band was formed shall we??

Chester : Hey I feel so much pain inside, Lets start a band

Other guys : Yeah chester, thats a great idea. Hey whos this mongloid?

Myke Sh1n0da : Yo waddup my homies. I be the one and only jap rappah, I'ma gonna make yo jaw flappah with my phat rhymzah.

Chester : Wow guys, this guy is THE SHIT. Let's take him along.

*In the recording studio*

Chester : Guys, I want to make all songs about 'the pain I feel inside'. You know, I don't want to stray from that topic. Each and every song must be about 'the pain I feel inside'. We should let people know that 'the pain I feel inside' and that the 'pain they feel inside' is so bad that they should just continue feeling bad and not do anything about it.

Myke Sh1n0da : That's tyte yo. I'ma gonna lay down some wickid rhymes thats gonna blow the roof off *starts doing the blow up the roof dance*. Yu feelin me dawg? Basically, I'm just gonna add some "yo's" and "alrite's".

Chester : Thats awesome. And hey guitarist guy, you should like never shift from the concept of using only 4 generic power chords and always use a lot of distortion, our songs should never have 'guitar leads', they are so much non representative of the 'pain I feel inside'. Make sure its an uninspired riff with 4 or 5 power chords but not more than that because people will never feel the 'pain I feel inside' if we make the music good. Oh look heres another mongloid, he seems to be good with turntabling. Let's add club beats and pointless samples coupled with scratching faggotry to the songs because that will make people understand 'the pain i feel inside' more.

DJ mongloid : *nods in agreement*

Chester : Lets get with the lyrics shall we?? Super. What we will do in every song is that we should only follow a basic verse chorus verse pattern, because then only people will feel 'the pain i feel inside' properly. And also we should use the words 'pain, hate, hurt, and break' make sure each song would contain atleast 10 or 20 times the word. Alright, heres a sample.

" I feel so much pain inside
It's just too much to hide
Nobody can see the pain cause they are all blind
Feel the pain thats in my mind "

And Myke, you rap these lines and I will just scream the words INSIDE, HIDE, BLIND and MIND on one song and in the next one, I'll scream the lines and you will rap the words.

And Dj mongloid, remember to technoify it with all the latest unoriginal club beats.

How is that guys??

Other guys : Amazing Chester, amazing. Imagine the plethora of songs we could make.

Myke Sh1n0da : Word.

Other guys : Hey Chester, wont the kids that listen find out the gimmick behind us?

Chester : Pshaw, no they won't they are all retards remember??? Allright, Lets create an album and make it the ultimate fusion of rap and pop rock, even though its like mixing fish gravy and chocolate and name it something cool like "Hybrid Theory" or "Compound Hypothesis". And also lets all dress in baggy clothes and make retarded videos.

Concerned Onlooker : Hey guys, I respect that you guys are making music about the 'pain you feel inside'. But don't you think there are people other than 'fucking idiots that can't deal with their own problems'? I mean come on, there are millions of starving infants in somaila or uganda that could actually use the production money that you are going to waste on that steaming shit pile.

Chester : No dude, everyone must know the 'pain I feel inside'. Fuck those orphans.

*Proceeds to rehearse*

Guitarist : Du du dudu du du dudu du du dudu

DJ mongloid : wack crack weez buzz wack wack wackao buzz squee

Myke Sh1n0da : Yaw check it out I feel so much pain

Chester : INSIDE

Myke Sh1n0da : It's just too much

Chester : TO HIDE

Myke Sh1n0da : Nobody can see the pain cause they are all

Chester : BLIND

Myke Sh1n0da : Feel the pain thats in

Chester : MY MIND


So begins the quest of Linkin Park, on their way to becoming nu metal legends. A band thats feasted on the blood of african orphans and commercial trendwhores, and who have effectively contributed to corrupting the sanctity of metal by marrying it with degenerate genres such as rap and hip hop and thereby spawn countless bastard children in the form of pathetic "fans".

Peace be to thee all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT AN IDIOT BOX!!

Fatherhood