WHAT AN IDIOT BOX!!

I’ve noticed something very interesting about myself today. I’m watching roadies right now, and earlier today i was watching Last Comic Standing. And watching these weird shows, Iv realised what dreams are made of. And before you think that I have some strong emotional feelings for raghu (or Rajeev, Im still really not sure....), let me clarify.
I’ve realised what MY dreams are made off. And this has been going on since I was a kid. Every time I would watch a movie about a renegade robot from the future killing present day normal people to save a kid who looks like a girl but I’m pretty sure is a boy, or a TV show about cops shooting at black people (sorry I mean “African/ Latino/ some weird colour I’ve not seen yet- Americans), I would have this really bizarre feeling of being them. And this isn’t like shouting CRUCIO to the school bully while pointing your pencil at him (boy did I regret that!!), but more like thinking of actually building a robot when i grow up, or shooting into space and writing really long paragraphs that move away from you on screen. (BTW, that looks really cool when you’re stoned)(and the Star Wars plot actually makes sense too). What was I talking about!
Oh yeah, so when I watch these shows, I actually get brainwashed by them. I actually look at these idiots on TV fighting with these bald twins, and I tell my friends, “Why would these losers go on TV and scream to the world, “I AM A NERD!!”” But secretly I would think, “Man, I wish I could be on that show, then I would show everyone how “COOL” I am.” (that cool is in inverted commas, in capitals, in Italics and underlined coz i want to emphasize the “C” in “COOL”. You know, like how Russell Peters says “Aren’t we COOL!!” when he talks about those Indians in a disc.)
Yeah like i was gabbling, when I watched Last Comic Standing i would visualize myself standing in a huge auditorium and making thousands of people laugh over themselves in rapturous laughter!! But at night, when most of the world is asleep, I become........ “Dreamerman!!” With my own unoriginal, inspirational music, “Da DADA dad a da dad dada!!” I fight of evil by dreaming of that they would do only good things for the world, and if they don’t, my dream/ nightmare would need a hand from..... (more inspirational music, but not so much as to cloud Dreamerman’s music) his faithful companion, the Hallucinator!! He doesn’t do much he just sits on the side smoking pot, and once in a while crack an anecdote about whatever the situation is at that moment.
I’m sorry but Heros is coming on TV at the moment, so I’m sure you understand. I think I need to shut this TV now.

Comments

i love it! its funny! but um, were u stoned?
hi bAwA... i loved your blog... its funny without being over the top. but why did you quit blogging?
hope to read something mew by you someday soon. take care. do visit.

Popular posts from this blog

Fatherhood